Excessive warning messages with a schema

I have a topic with an Avro schema, and in the logs, there are many warning messages that make it long and disrupt its visualization when I need to analyze it. How can I fix this? Below is a portion of the log messages.

2024-04-23 12:05:43,597 WARN  [o.a.a.Schema] [ioapp-compute-10] Ignored the userEventsRegister.userDate.logicalType property ("date"). It should probably be nested inside the "type" for the field.
2024-04-23 12:05:53,595 WARN  [o.a.a.Schema] [ioapp-compute-1] Ignored the userEventsRegister.userDate.logicalType property ("date"). It should probably be nested inside the "type" for the field.
2024-04-23 12:06:03,595 WARN  [o.a.a.Schema] [ioapp-compute-4] Ignored the userEventsRegister.userDate.logicalType property ("date"). It should probably be nested inside the "type" for the field.
2024-04-23 12:06:13,595 WARN  [o.a.a.Schema] [ioapp-compute-4] Ignored the userEventsRegister.userDate.logicalType property ("date"). It should probably be nested inside the "type" for the field.

Hello Edward_k,

Just a reminder that hiding warnings isn’t the best option; resolving the root cause of the problem is. You can do two things. The first is to adjust the error level related to the Schema Registry by adding <logger name="org.apache.avro.Schema" level="ERROR"/> to the logback.xml file, but this method changes the behavior for all topics. The second option is to modify the date field in the schema to prevent the generation of warning messages and make it compliant with the AVRO format:

{
      "name": "yourFieldName",
      "type": "int",
      "logicalType": "date"
}

To this:

{
      "name": "yourFieldName",
      "type": {
        "type": "int",
        "logicalType": "date"
      }